In order to share screen you need to make sure that you have latest Java Installed along with Firefox. You can download Latest Java and Firefox from our Training page. Once you are done adding these, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the webinar via Firefox
- Click on Share Screen icon from Top Left Corner
- Select the area you want to share (full screen or region)
- Allow Java to Run the Application (ignore the security popup since it is just confirming if you really want to share your screen)
- If the Java dialogue box does not have “Allow” option, make sure you add our URL to your exception list. You can refer to the video located in our Training Page to see how you can do that.
Once you have added our IP to your exception list, you should see this:
You should be able to see your screen being shared then. This process is same for Windows and Mac.
Lastly, here's a video showing how to share screen. Just a note that this video has no audio, since it will just show you the steps.