Once you purchase Video Drill, you'll be given an option to purchase an OTO (one-time offer) upgrade wherein you can resell the software as if it's your own.
Once you avail this, we will need a domain so we can set up your White Label Rights.
Here are the guidelines when choosing a domain for your White Label:
- The domain you own should be fresh and new.
- No sub-domains since they're not being supported at this time. An example of a sub-domain is www.sam.bakker.com. From that URL, we can say that "sam" is a sub-domain of "bakker.com". The domain should be sambakker.com.
- The domain name should not include any words relating to "Audience Drill." This is to ensure that you'll be able to resell the software as if you own it.
Another thing to take note in purchasing domains is the domain extensions. Unfortunately, the software does not accept the domain extension .club. In addition, please refrain from purchasing domains with two domain extensions such as .co.business, .co.online and the likes.
Since we have thousands of users, there's a chance that you'll purchase a domain that has already been used. Here's a simple way to check if the domain you're planning to purchase has not yet been used.
- Using the URLs above, change the DOMAIN part to the domain you're planning to buy. Just a note that you need to remove the domain extension e.g. .com, .net and .co.
- Copy and paste it to your browser.
- If the page directs to an Video Drill log in page, the domain has already been used. Otherwise, we can't use that for your White Label.
If you have any questions regarding these rules, let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.