A great way to interact with your visitors is to add a sound effect to an icon, button, or image on your iGloo built page. With the sound effect feature, you can set the sound to play when the element is clicked or when the visitor's mouse cursor hovers over it.
Adding a sound effect
1. When editing your page, click on an element you want to add the sound to and then select Style
2. In the top right hand panel, click on the toolbar icon
3. Click Action, and under Action Type select "play sound on click" or "play sound on hover"
4. Select the sound type that you want from the list
5. Remember to Save your page so your changes are saved