Step 1 - How To Add a Subdomain
You could keep your existing site and add a new subdomain to your account if the domain you are adding is already in CloudFlare.
** Wait at least 24 hours and restart your compute for the changes to take effect due to DNS propagation.
1. Log into your ClourFlare account: https://www.cloudflare.com/a/login
2. From the dropdown menu on the top left, select the domain.
3. Select the DNS icon.
Step 2 - Add CNAME Record
You will need to point your CNAME Record towards iGloo.
To Add a CNAME Record:
1. Select CNAME from the dropdown menu on the left
2. Type your desired subdomain in the Name field. In this example, we have used "igloo".
3. Type dev.launchigloo.com in the Domain field in the middle
4. Click Add to finish adding the record
Make sure that the cloud are orange to the right of the added CNAME Record ( if grey, click on the cloud to turn them to orange). Then click the Continue button.
Step 3 - Add Subdomain To Your iGloo Pages
In your iGloo Dashboard click on your Campaigns > campaign name.
You would need to add the URL manually to each page.
Click on the page and enter the Self Hosted URL and Page Name
You Custom Domain setup is complete