Step 1 - How To Add a Subdomain
If you have added your domain to CloudFlare, you can also create subdomains of that domain to connect with your iGloo pages.
** After setting up your domain and subdomains, remember to wait at least 24 hours and restart your computer for the changes to take effect due to DNS propagation.**
1. Log into your ClourFlare account at https://www.cloudflare.com/a/login
2. From the drop-down menu in the top left hand side, select your domain
3. Select the DNS icon.
Step 2 - Add CNAME Record
You will need to point your CNAME Record to iGloo.
To Add a CNAME Record:
1. Select CNAME from the drop-down menu on the left hand side
2. Type your desired subdomain in the Name field.
3. Type dev.launchigloo.com into the Domain field in the middle
4. Click Add to finish adding the record
Make sure that the cloud is orange to the right of the added CNAME Record (if it's showing up as grey, click on the cloud to turn it orange). Then click the Continue button.
Step 3 - Add A Subdomain To Your iGloo Pages
In your iGloo Dashboard click on your Campaigns > Campaign name.
Add the URL manually to each page's settings by clicking on the page you want to connect with a given domain, and enter the Self Hosted URL and Page Name
Your custom domain setup is now complete