If icons and images still does not appear after setting the same value for the WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) in your WordPress Settings,
you can edit the .htaccess located in the root directory of your WordPress installation and insert this code:
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
To edit the .htaccess:
1. Using an FTP client (i.e. FileZilla) connect to your FTP server
2. Locate the .htaccess file in root or in public_html folder
3. Right-click on the .htaccess and click View/Edit
4. In the text editor insert the code
5. Save and close the text editor, and click Yes on the prompt
6. Wait for the transfer to complete and your done.