Downloading the WordPress Plugin
1. From the Members area, click on Settings.
2. Click the Download Plugin button, and save the plugin file into your computer.
Installing WP Plugin in WordPress
1. In your WordPress dashboard click on Plugins.
2. Click Add New.
3. Click Upload Plugin.
4. Click Browse.
5. Locate the plugin named igloo-wp.zip and click Open.
6. Click Install Now.
Finding the API key and Connecting to WordPress
1. From your iGloo account click Settings
2. Copy the API key, and login to your WordPress to activate the iGloo plugin.
3. Login to your WordPress account to activate the iGloo plugin. Select iGloo on your dashboard.
5. Click the SETTINGS icon. Fill in the ACCOUNT EMAIL and API KEY.
6. Click the CONNECT button.
7. You will be prompted that your data have been saved.