Nowadays, users are accessing websites with smartphones. Clickable telephone links makes it easy for mobile users to quickly reach your office by phone with a single click.
Using the Custom Element
The HTML code for a click-to-call link is below. Simply replace the 5555555555 with your phone number, no spaces or dashes.
<a href="tel:5555555555">Call Us</a>
If you have a phone icon and would like to create a click-to-call button, you can use the following markup to do so, replacing both the example phone number and the image tag's source code to match your company's phone number and the appropriate location of your file in your file manager.
<a href="tel:5555555555"><img src="enter your image link here"></a>
Using the Image and Button Element
1. Add the Image element, or the Button element to your page
2. Click on the element and click Style
3. Click on the wrench or settings icon
4. Select Open URL under Action Type
5. Enter tel:5555555555 (replace the 5555555555 with your phone number).
Using the Bullet Element
1. Highlight the text or number to open the Inline Text Editor
2. Click on the Insert Link icon
3. For the URL enter tel: and the phone number (i.e. tel:1234567890) and click Insert.