One of the most recent updates is the video light boxes in iGloo.
HOW TO CREATE VIDEO LIGHTBOXES IN IGLOO:
1. Make a screenshot of the video.
2. Drag and drop the IMAGE element into the editor's area.
3. Click the SELECT IMAGE button.
4. A pop up window will prompt. Select the screenshot of the video you will use. Then, click UPLOAD IMAGES.
5. Hover your mouse in the image and right click. Choose the STYLE icon.At the right pane, choose the
At the right pane, select the SETTINGS icon.
6. Click the ACTION button. A drop down menu will be shown. Choose the following:
- on ACTION TYPE, select YOUTUBE POPUP
- on YOUTUBE URL, place the URL of the video
- on AUTOPLAY, select YES
- on SHOWCONTROLS, select YES
- on SHOW VIDEO TITLE, select NO
Note: You can choose your preferred other options for the action controls.
For e.g.: choose NO for AUTOPLAY
7. Hit the SAVE button. Then, click the PREVIEW button to check if the video is working.
8. At the preview window, you will see the video. Click it and the video will pop up and play.
Here's a video tutorial about iGloo Video Light Boxes: