iGloo has a new feature for its WordPress users. You can overwrite the imported pages already. Now, editing imported pages is not tedious anymore. Simply delete your current version of iGloo plugin then, install and activate the new plugin.
How to Update the WP Plugin?
1. Go to your WordPress account. In the dashboard, click PLUGINS. Look for iGloo andDEACTIVATE it.
2. Now, click DELETE. Note: Delete your current version (don't worry, the pages you've already imported and your settings won't be deleted)
3. Log in to your iGloo account. Proceed to SETTINGS and click INTEGRATION.
4. Watch the video. Click DOWNLOAD IGLOO PLUGIN button, and save the zip file into your computer.
Installing WP Plugin in WordPress
1. In your Wordpress dashboard click on PLUGINS.
2. Click ADD NEW.
3. Click UPLOAD PLUGIN.
4. Click BROWSE.
5. Look for the zip file that you have downloaded earlier. Locate the plugin named igloo-wp.zip and click OPEN.
6. Click INSTALL NOW.
7. Click ACTIVATE PLUGIN.
8. iGloo will be added into your WP dashboard.
Activating the WordPress Plugin
1. From your iGloo account click SETTINGS then, WordPress Integration.
2. Click the second circle below the video tutorial. Watch the video and carefully follow it.
3. Copy the API key.
4. Login to your WordPress account to activate the iGloo plugin. Select iGloo on your dashboard.
5. Click the SETTINGS icon. Fill in the ACCOUNT EMAIL and API KEY.
6. Click the CONNECT button.
7. You will be prompted that your data have been saved.