Get started using lightbox popup today to help you get more subscribers.
Pro Users can now create popups that can be shown manually (by assigning that action to buttons, images, etc.), automatically (after some seconds) or when the user leaves the page. You can add an unlimited number of popups to each page and they can contain each available type of element
To add a Popup:
1. Click on POPUPS at the right side of the page editor.
2. Enter a name, and click Create Popup.
3. Inside a popup you can add all types of elements (i.e. Videos with autoplay are played as soon as the popup is shown, and stopped when the popup is closed).
Show PopUp Automatically
You can make the PopUp appear in 3 ways.
Manually - Select No, the popup will appear if the visitor click on an image or a button.
- Click on the Button and click Style.
- Click on Settings icon.
- Select Open Popup for Action Type.
- Select the popup name you created under Popup.
Timer - Specify how many seconds the popup will appear after the page loads (Maximum: 10 seconds).
Note: You should have just one popup with the show automatically set to timer. Otherwise you'll see them overlapped.
On Exit - The popup will appear if the visitor move his mouse upward to the address bar or to the close button.
You can choose not to show the close icon (and also the click-to-close in the background is disabled). In that case you have two options to close the popup:
Applying the “Close popup” to a Button or Other Elements.
1. In the popup add a Button element, you can also use an image or an icon.
2. Click on the button and click Style and click on the settings icon.
3. Select Close Current Popup for the Action Type.
“Close Popup on Submit” of the Form Elements
1. In the popup clikc on the email form and click Style.
2. Click on the settings icon.
3. Select Yes for Close popup on Submit.
Note: You can create as many popups as you want.
This feature is only available for members with Pro Features.
To purchase the upgrade please go to this link: http://getiglooapp.com/upgrade