iGloo members using WordPress can overwrite already imported pages, to save on time. After updating all your pages inside iGloo, to publish all changes at once through your Wordpress site, simply delete your current version of the iGloo plugin, install and activate the new plugin.
Updating your WP Plugin
1. Go to your WordPress account. In the dashboard, click Plugins. Look for iGloo and Deactivate it.
2. Now, click Delete. Note: By deleting your current version, note that the pages you've already imported and your settings won't be deleted
3. Log in to your iGloo account. Go to Settings and click Integration.
4. Watch the video. Click the Download iGloo Plugin button, and save the zip file to your computer.
Installing WP Plugin in WordPress
1. In your Wordpress dashboard, go to Plugins.
2. Click Add New.
3. Click Upload Plugin.
4. Click Browse.
5. Look for the zip file that you downloaded earlier. Locate the plugin named igloo-wp.zip and click Open.
6. Click Install Now.
7. Click Activate Plugin.
8. iGloo will now be added into your WordPress dashboard.
Activating the WordPress Plugin
1. In your iGloo account click Settings and then select WordPress Integration.
2. Click the second circle below the video tutorial. Watch the video and carefully follow it.
3. Copy the API key.
4. Login to your WordPress account to activate the iGloo plugin. Select iGloo on your dashboard.
5. Click the Settings icon. Fill in the Account Email and API Key.
6. Click the CONNECT button, and wait for confirmation that your data has been saved.