iGloo works under SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) you can see the HTTPS in the url, instead of just HTTP. Https pages can't load HTTP resources, if you're trying to load an HTTP URL it gives an error without loading that resource. But it' just a preview issue. If you try exporting the page you'll see that it's working.
Articles in this section
- Why are the icons in my page not displayed?
- URL Showing Preset Template's Name When Shared on Facebook or Google+
- Text Formatting Issue
- Page Preview Loading Speed
- iFrame Does Not Appear
- Image Resize Not Working
- Custom HTML codes is not working when previewed?
- Cannot install iGloo plugin into WordPress.com
- Aweber HTML Code Not Working
- Adding a Shopify Button