All images have a 100% maximum-width. This means that even if you set a very big value, your image width will be limited by the width of the column which contains it. So if you need to have your logo bigger, just change the row layout by choosing one with a bigger column.
Articles in this section
- Why are the icons in my page not displayed?
- URL Showing Preset Template's Name When Shared on Facebook or Google+
- Text Formatting Issue
- Page Preview Loading Speed
- iFrame Does Not Appear
- Image Resize Not Working
- Custom HTML codes is not working when previewed?
- Cannot install iGloo plugin into WordPress.com
- Aweber HTML Code Not Working
- Adding a Shopify Button