With a few tweaks you can embed videos from dropbox to your iGloo pages using the video embed code:
<video width="" height="" autoplay>
<source src="" type="video/mp4" />
To embed a dropbox video:
1. In your page add the Custom element
2. Paste the video embed code.
3. In your Dropbox click the Share button of your video
4. Click on Create Link
5. Click Copy Link
6. Back in the page paste the video URL as the src
7. Edit the video URL, at the end of the URL change the 0 (zero) to 1 (one)
You can add the controls attribute to show video controls, like play, pause, and volume.
And it is a good idea to always include width and height attributes. If height and width are not set, the page might flicker while the video loads.