With the help of a few tweaks, you can embed videos from Dropbox to your iGloo pages using the following video embed code:
<video width="" height="" autoplay>
<source src="" type="video/mp4" />
Embedding a Dropbox video
1. Drag and drop the Custom element to your page
2. Paste the above video embed code.
3. In your Dropbox, click the Share button of your video
4. Click on Create Link
5. Click Copy Link
6. Back on your iGloo page, paste the video URL as the src
7. Edit the video URL: change the last digit of the URL from 0 (zero) to 1 (one)
You can also add the Controls attribute to show the video controls, such as play, pause, and volume.
Always be sure to include the video width and height attributes in the video settings in the iGloo builder. If the height and width are not set, the page may flicker while the video loads.