cPanel's File Manager may look a bit different depending on which version of cPanel your server is running, however, the functionality is the same.
To upload a file through cPanel's File Manager:
1. Login to your cPanel.
2. Under Files, click File Manager.
3. Select Web Root then click Go.
4. Click Upload from the top toolbar.
5. Click Browse.
6. Select the file that you have exported from iGloo.
Note: Make sure to unzip or extract the folder that have been exported from your iGloo account.
7. Once the file has been selected, it will automatically upload.