iGloo can be used to store your email signups, especially if your current autoresponder is not yet integrated.
In this example we will use a simple Opt-In page template with the Email form element already added to it.
Using iGloo to Save Email Signups
1. Click on the Email form element and click Style.
2. On the toolbar at the right hand side click on the Settings icon.
3. Select iGloo under Autoresponder and click Save.
Creating a Thank You Message
What you also wanted to do is to create a Thank You message. So that when someone opt in, you can say your thank you message.
1. Click on the Email form element, and click on Style.
2. Click on the Thank You button.
3. Enter your thank you message, and click Save.
Viewing your Subscribers
In your campaign page click on the Subscribers icon. This will show you the list of email signups.
If you click on the Export button, what it will do is download a .csv file with the subscribers list in it. And what you can do with the .csv file is upload it to your autoresponder.
Most autoresponders allows you to upload .csv file of email subscribers. Or you can copy and paste the list of subscribers from the file to your autoresponder.