A part of the iGloo Pro Features will let you save a section or page as template. This will help you easily use the same section on another page or theme which save page production time.
Saving Section as Template
You will notice in your page that there is a blue, green, and red outline. The blue outline is the section, while the green outline is the column, and the red outline is the element.
To save the section as template:
1. Click on the section.
2. Click Save Section as Template
3. Enter a name for the section and click Save.
Using The Saved Section
1. Add a section to a new page, or to the current page (in this example we're going to use a blank page). This will then let you select how many columns or select a template you want to add in the section, click on Templates.
2. A pop-up will appear which will show all your saved sections or templates. Click on the section you want to use.
3. Click on Add to Page button, to add the section to your page.
Device Based Contents
It isnow possible to show sections only on desktop or mobile devices
1. Click on the Section and click Style
2. On the right panel click the drop-down for Show On
3. Select the option which you want the section to appear