If your preferred e-mail autoresponder is not yet integrated with iGloo, you can use the new Custom HTML feature in the Email Element section.
Here's a step-by-step guide about how to add a Custom HTML form via embed code:
1. Drag the Email element into the editor's page.
2. Hover your mouse over the created section and click it. Select Style in the small control panel that shows up.
3. Click the Settings icon. Go to Autoresponder and select Custom HTML.
4. Place your form embed code in the box and hit the Parse Code button.
5. You now will have the option to input your preferred label for each box.
6. If you prefer to remove some box/es, just click the eye icon (follow the same step if you prefer to add box/es)
7. Now, click the Save button.
8. Check your page through the Preview button to ensure the form has been added to your page. At this point, don't forget to test the form so you know it'll work for your visitors too.