A new feature in Email Element has been added. If your preferred e-mail autoresponder is not yet integrated, you can use this new feature. Simply use your form embed code.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to add Custom HTML form in Email Element:
1. Drag the EMAIL element into the editor's page.
2. Hover your mouse into the created section and click it. A small control panel will be shown, choose STYLE.
3. Click the SETTINGS icon. Go to AUTORESPONDER and choose CUSTOM HTML.
4. Place your form embed code in the box and hit the PARSE CODE button.
5. You have the option to input your preferred label for each box.
6. If you prefer to remove box/es, just click the eye icon. (Similarly, if you prefer to add box/es.)
7. Now, hit the SAVE button.
8. Check your page through the PREVIEW button. Also, check your autoresponder.