You can integrate iGloo with your autoresponder. These are the following integration available: Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Get Response, Aweber, and Igloo for those who do not have their autoresponder.
Setting Up the Integration
In this example, we will use Mailchimp.
1. In your iGloo Dashboard, click on Settings.
2. Under Autoresponder Settings select your autoresponder.
3. Enter a name for the account, and enter your API Key and click Add Account
4. In your page add the Email element.
5. Click on the Email form element and click Style.
6. On the toolbar at the right hand side click on the Settings icon.
7. By default iGloo is selected under Autoresponder. Click on the drop-down and select Mailchimp.
8. Select the name of the account that was added in the settings.
9. Select the name of the list that you have created in your Mailchimp account and click Save.
You can do the same steps from 1 - 9 for integrating with Aweber, GetResponse, and Active Campaign.
Custom Embed Forms
You can use Custom embed feature, so that you can add customize mail codes onto your email form element.
Using the Custom HTML element you will be able to embed forms into your pages.