The Color Bucket is use for saving untypical colors. If you don't like any of the colors in the palette, you can find a color you would like to use and save it into the bucket.
Saving Color to the Color Bucket
To save the color:
1. From the right side of the editor, click on the Color Bucket icon.
2. Enter your preferred bucket name.
3. Click on the Create Bucket button.
4. Click on the color preview to select the color you want to be added to the bucket.
Or enter the Hex value of the color. This is useful if you already searched for the color you want for your website.
5. Click on the Add To Bucket button, and click Save.
Using the Colors from the Color Bucket
1. From the Color Bucket, click on the color you want to use.
2. Next, click on the item (in this example we're going to change the color of the text) you want to change color and click Style. You should then notice the Hex value of the current color at the right side.
3. Right-click on the color Hex value box and click Paste. This will paste the copied Hex value from the Color Bucket.
You can do the same steps from 1 -3 for changing the color of background, buttons, icons, etc.