Adding images into your site is one of the many functions your site needs to make it more attractive and professional.
To add an image:
1. Drag the Image element and drop it into the page column.
2. Click Select Image.
3. The image gallery will appear. From here you can select from the images you have uploaded. To upload a new image click the Upload Image button.
4. You can then upload an image from your local file or from a Web Address.
Uploading from Local Drive
1. Click My Files.
2. Click Select File. Navigate through your local file directory and select the image you want to be uploaded and click Open.
Uploading from a Web Address
1. Click on Web Address.
2. Enter the image link or URL.
3. Click on the Upload button.
After your image is uploaded, click on it from the image gallery and it will appear in your page.
Managing Radius of Image
1. Click on the image and click Style.
2. Click on Border.
3. Set the Radius to Rounder Corners or Circle/Oval.