You can now create fully flexible mobile menus.
These are super easy to make and can even be used on desktops to add a cool new style to your navigation menus.
To add the mobile menu:
1. Drag and drop the Mobile Menu element into your page
2. Click on the menu element and click Style, and click on the wrench or settings icon
3. Click on New Item to add a menu
4. Click on the added menu to edit it.
5. Enter in the textbox the name of the new menu
To add a sub-menu:
Click on the sub-menu New Item
You can create a new branch under a sub-menu by clicking on the new item icon.
Rearranging the Menu
To rearrange the menu simply click and hold the menu and drag and drop it to where you want to put the menu.
The Mobile Menu element comes with two different presets or styles that you can choose from.
Click on the Menu and click Style, and click the dropdown under Presets
Watch this video for the full tutorial