Real urgency is when you specify that something is going to end at a specific time or on a specific date. When you show visitors a time constraint, it encourage them to act now to avoid missing out on your offer.
iGloo provides different presets for the timer element.
To select a preset:
1. Click on the Timer and click Styles.
2. Click Presets.
3. Click on your desired preset.
Changing the end date of the Timer
1. At the right toolbar click on Settings.
2. Select Date, Time, and Time Zone when the timer will end.
Changing the Timer Background
You will have the ability to change the background of the Number and the Label of the timer into a solid color, Gradient color, or to an image (.jpg, .png, or animated )
To change the background:
1. Click on the timer and click Style.
2. Click Numbers to change the background of the number, or click Labels to change the label background.
3. Scroll down and click Background.
4. Select Background Type (Color, Gradient, Image)