The Email element is one of the vital part of a page. You will need to let your visitors provide you their contact information, to funnel them to your various campaigns.
To add the Email element:
1. Drag and drag the Email element into the column.
2. Click on the Email element and click Style.
3. Click Settings.
From here you can select the Autoresponder to automatically generates a set response to your subscribers.
Currently iGloo have the following integration: MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, and Active Campaign.
You can also use iGloo to capture your subscribers, please click HERE.
Creating a Thank You Message
What you also wanted to do is to create a Thank You message. So that when someone opt in, you can say your thank you message.
1. Click on the Email form element, and click on Style.
2. Click on the Thank You button.
5. Enter your thank you message
Connecting Email Element to Contest
1. Click on the Email element and click Style
2. Click Settings and select the contest you have created under Connect to Contest.
To know more on creating a contest please click HERE.