Google Analytics for WordPress plugin enables you to track your site using the latest Google Analytics tracking code and allows you to view key Google Analytics reports in your WordPress install.
To install Google Analytics for WordPress plugin:
- Upload the full google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp directory into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- In WordPress select Plugins from your sidebar menu and activate the Google Analytics Dashboard for WP plugin.
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Google Analytics menu.
- Authorize the plugin to connect to Google Analytics using the Authorize Plugin button.
- Go back to the plugin configuration page, which is located under Google Analytics menu to update/set your settings.
- Go to Google Analytics -> Tracking Code to configure/enable/disable tracking.
You can download the latest version here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-dashboard-for-wp